At the end of this course, you will understand the benefits and capabilities of a McAfee® Web Gateway (MWG or Web Gateway) solution, as well as how to plan, deploy, configure, and use the solution to protect the network against threats arising from the web, such as viruses and other malware, inappropriate content, data leaks, and related issues.
- System and Network Administrators
- Security Personnel
- Consultants concerned with Network and System Security
- Identify the purpose of the solution, as well as key features.
- Plan the deployment.
- Install and configure solution components.
- Configure rules, rule sets, lists and related components to meet customer security, performance, and usage requirements.
- Implement controls for administrator access.
- Monitor solution’s operation and performance.
- Generate reports for more detailed analysis.
- Product integration.